Reznor Hydronic Heater, 350,000 Btuh, 4750 CFM, 936 FPM, WS300350
Quantity in Basket: None
Oil Fired, Fan Type, Spark Ignition
• Available in capacities from 13,000 to 350,000 BTUH. The air volume ranges from 270 to 4,750 CFM. The heat exchanger is made of one or two rows of copper coils with aluminum fins, with approximately 10-1/2 fins per inch (4 fins per cm). The spacing between the fins makes cleaning and maintenance of the heat exchanger easier, which is essential to keep the unit heater efficient.
• The heat exchanger assembly receives a special paint coating which makes the coil long lasting and increases the thermal output. Can be used with a high working pressure with hot water up to 150 psi and with steam up to 145 psi (10 bar). Every heat exchanger is subjected to a pressure test at over 350 psi (25 bar) before leaving the factory.
• The flexibility of changing motor speeds allows the installer to adjust the unit to high speed for increased BTUH output or low speed for reduced noise level. An optional three phase motor can be factory installed (208/230/460). All motors have internal protection as a standard feature.
• Heat exchanger composed of 0.030" thick, 0.867" O.D copper tubes and aluminum fins spaced approximately 10-1/2 fins per inch
• Painted copper tubing heat exchanger and aluminum fins
• Factory installed for steam and hot water source
• Vertical or horizontal configuration
• Maximum heating capacity based on steam pressure at 2 psi, 60°F entering air.
Capacity (Btuh): 350,000
Replaces Part Number: WS300350