Honeywell Flame Simulator, 203659
Quantity in Basket: None
203659 Flame Simulator
Flame simulators are devices that simulate a flame by reproducing ultraviolet resistance or rectification characteristics of an actual flame. Flame simulators simplify the troubleshooting of flame safeguard controls by providing a quick method to check the flame detection function. A simulator is typically used to simplify troubleshooting when:
1. The pilot lights but the flame relay does not pull in, or
2. Shutdown occurs during the run period.
Using a flame simulator provides a quick, positive indication of the source of trouble in the flame detection circuitry. If the flame signal is unsteady or weak, a flame simulator enables the service technician to determine whether the trouble is in the flame detector, external circuitry, plug-in amplifier, or flame safeguard control itself.
• Provides a quick, positive indication of the source of trouble in the flame detection circuitry.
• Simulates flame by providing the ultraviolet resistance or rectification characteristics of the flame itself.
• Designed to plug directly into the flame signal meter jack, test jack or into direct contact on Honeywell flame safeguard controls or plug-in amplifiers.
• 203659 Flame Simulator—purple, ultraviolet, type, for systems using C7027, C7035, or C7044 Mini-peeper Ultraviolet Flame Detectors. Use with flame safeguard controls and Minipeeper Flame Detectors
Replaces Part Number: 203659
Replaces Obsolete Part Number: 123514B