R7140L Burner Control Module
Quantity in Basket: None
R7140G, L, M Burner Control Modules
The Honeywell R7140G,L,M Burner Control Modules are microprocessor-based integrated burner controls for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner applications. The Burner Control Module system consists of a Relay Module, Q520A Subbase, Amplifier and Purge Card. Options include S7800 Keyboard Display Modules (KDM). The R7140 Burner Control Modules directly replace many BC7000 PM720G,L,M, and many R4150G,L,M and R4140G,L,M units using the existing Q520A 20-terminal Wiring Subbase.
The R7140 can be demonstrated or tested on the FSP5004 tester. Note that the R7849 UV Amplifier or the R7851 Optical Flame Amplifier cannot be tested.
The R7140G,L,M is programmed to provide a level of safety, functional capability and features beyond the capacity of conventional controls.
Functions provided by the R7140G,L,M include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Device status available to ModBusTM through S7810M card or S7800A1001 Series 5 Keyboard Display.
• Safety features:
—Closed loop logic test.
—Dynamic input check.
—Dynamic safety relay test.
—Dynamic self-check logic.
—Expanded safe-start check.
—High Fire Purge Switch test (R7140L only).
—Internal hardware status monitoring.
—Low Fire Start Switch test.
—Tamper resistant timing and logic.
• Access for external electrical voltage checks.
• Application flexibility.
• 0.8 or 3.0 second Flame Failure Response Time (FFRT), depending on amplifier selected.
• Dependable, long-term operation provided by microcomputer technology.
• Five LEDs for sequence information. See Fig. 1.
• Five function Run/Test Switch.
• Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
• Nonvolatile memory; R7140 retains history files and sequencing status after loss of power and can be viewed using the Keyboard Display Module S7800A1001 (sold separately).
• Report generation (optional).
• Burner controller data (optional):
—Total cycles of operation.
—Total hours of operation.
• Status of configuration jumpers.
• Status of Run/Test Switch.
Replaces Part Number: R7140L2007