Honeywell Flame Safeguard Primary Control
Quantity in Basket: None
RA890 Flame Safeguard Primary Control
The RA890 Protectorelay Primary Control is a non-programming, amplifying relay that provides solid state electronic flame safeguard protection for industrial and commercial gas, oil, or combination gas-oil burners.
• Employs rectification principle of electronic flame detection using a flame rod, rectifying photocell, or C7012A,C Ultraviolet Flame Detector.
• Clipping pilot link jumper wire permits use with standing pilots.
• Can directly replace RA890E and mount on same Q270A Subbase.
• Solid state circuitry eliminates vacuum tube replacement and increases resistance to vibration. Power application not required during Off cycle; no tube to warm up before starting.
• Push-to-reset safety switch in dust-resistant enclosure.
• Built-in protection against ignition crossover in flame rod systems.
• Does not start if flame-simulating failure occurs in flame detector circuit.
• Automatic safety shutdown if flame fails on start, or if flame not re-established after flame failure.
• Flame signal current is directly measurable at test jack.
• Line or 24 volt, automatic or manual controller can be used. (Manual controller must open circuit on either power or flame failure.)
• Captive mounting screws allow easy mounting and removal. Thermoplastic mounting base.
• Optional alarm circuit indicates safety shutdown.
Replaces Manufacturer Part Number: RA889A1001