Honeywell Diaphram Gas Valve, V4943N1046
Quantity in Basket: None
V4943A, V8943A On/Off Diaphragm Gas Valve
The V4943A and V8943A are solenoid-operated diaphragm valves suitable for Liquefied Petroleum (LP) and natural gases. They are normally used on atmospheric boilers, commercial water heaters, and rooftop heaters.
• V4943A used with line voltage, two-wire thermostat or controller.
• V8943A used with 24 Vac thermostat or controller.
• Valves open in less than six seconds.
• Rated for 0.5 psi (3.4 kPa).
• Rated for -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to 66°C).
• Firm closing; diaphragm is spring-loaded.
• Valves close on power failure; recommended for final shutoff service.
• 1/4 in. (6 mm) spade terminal electrical connections. Leadwires and cover for electrical conduit connections are provided.
• Designed as replacement valves for V4843A/V8843A
• V4943A (120 Vac) solenoid-operated diaphragm valves for 0.5 psi (3.4 kPa) internal bleed
• V8943A (24 Vac) solenoid-operated diaphragm valves for 0.5 psi (3.4 kPa) internal bleed
Type of Gas: Liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas
Valve Pattern: Straight-through, non-offset.
Valve Body Material: Die-cast aluminum.
• V4943A Frequency: 60 Hz
• V4943A Current: 0.055A maximum at rated voltage and frequency
• V8943A Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• V8943A Current: 0.363A maximum at rated voltage and frequency
Valve Opening Time:
Five seconds maximum at 2 oz/in.2 (0.86 kPa) pressure. Adjustable bleed valve assembly or fixed bleed orifices available for longer opening time (NPT threads only)
Valve Opening Time: 6 seconds maximum
Valve Closing Time: On power failure, a maximum of 3 seconds at 7 in. wc inlet pressure
Power Consumption (maximum):
• V4943A: 6 VA
• V8943A: 8 VA
Ambient Temperature Rating: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (66°C)
Replaces Part Number: V4943N1046