Honeywell Industrial Gas Valve, V5097B1002
Quantity in Basket: None
V5097A-E Industrial Gas Valve
The V5097A-E Gas Valves are used with the V4055, V4062 and V9055 Fluid Power Actuators to control gas flow to commercial and industrial burners.
• Used with natural or liquefied petroleum (LP) gases.
• V5097 normally closed valves are rated for final shutoff service (safety shutoff).
• V5097A,C,D,E Valves are for on-off service.
• V5097B Valve has a characterized guide and in combination with the V4055, V4062 and V9055 Fluid Power Actuators, provides slow-opening, HI-LO-OFF, and modulating functions, respectively.
• V5097C,E Valves have a double seal and are used with V4055D,E Fluid Power Actuators to provide proof-of-closure switch and valve seal overtravel interlock.
• V5097D,E Valves are for high pressure applications.
• Two valve body types (small and large) applicable to seven pipe sizes:
— Small body type for 3/4 in. (19 mm), 1 in. (25 mm), 1-1/4 in. (32 mm), 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) and 2 in. (51 mm) pipes.
— Large body type for 2 in. (51 mm), 2-1/2 in. (64 mm) and 3 in. (76 mm) pipes.
• Eight pipe adapter sizes 3/4 in. (19 mm) to 3 in. (76 mm) have NPT or BSP-PL threaded connections.
• V5097 version provides three 1/4 in. upstream and two 1/4 in. downstream taps and plugs. CE version provides an additional downstream tap and plug.
• Valve body rating of 75 psi (5 bar); body passes Underwriters Laboratories Inc. burst test.
• Yellow SHUT indicator attached to the valve stem provides indication of the valve closed position.
• Unpainted die-cast aluminum body.
IMPORTANT: The specifications in this publication do not include normal manufacturing tolerances; therefore, an individual unit may not exactly match the specifications listed. Also, this product is tested and calibrated under closely controlled conditions, and some minor differences in performance can be expected if those conditions are changed.
Industrial Gas Valve Models:
Type of Gas: Natural or liquefied petroleum (LP) only.
• Small Body: 3/4 in. (19 m); 1 in. (25 mm); 1-1/4 in. (32 mm); 1-1/2 in. (38 mm); 2 in. (51 mm).
• Large Body: 2 in. (51 mm); 2-1/2 in. (64 mm); 3 in. (76 mm)
Pipe Threads: NPT or BSP-PL threads (equivalent to ISO R7 and DIN 2999). Available 3/4 in. to 3 in. pipe adapters. (Order separately.)
Valve Body Rating: 75 psi (5 bar); body passes burst test of Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
Valve Capacities: IAS ratings at 1 in. (0.25 kPa) pressure drop; based on gas with 0.64 sp gr.
• Small Body: 3/8-16 x 1.375, Grade 5 bolt. Metric equivalent M8 x 1.25 x 35mm, class 9.8
• Large Body: 1/2-13 x 2.00, Grade 5 bolt. Metric equivalent M12 x 1.75 x 50mm, class 9.8
Gas Pressure Limit Switch Mounting: Two 1/4 in. NPT or BSP-PL upstream and downstream tapping and plug.
Upstream Tapping and Plug: 1/4 in. NPT or BSP-PL
Downstream Tapping and Plug: 1/4 in. NPT
Ambient Operating Temperature Rating: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +66°C); -40°F to +125°F (-40°C to +52°C) when used with V9055
Material: Die-cast aluminum
Mounting: Directly in gas supply line
• Small Body Valve: 3.68 lb (1.67 kg)
• Large Body Valve: 8.0 lb (3.64 kg)
• Small Body Pipe Adapters:.67 lb (0.3 kg)
• Large Body Pipe Adapters: 2.125 lb (.97 kg)
Replacement Parts: 133393A Replacement Seal Assembly (Includes valve seal, bonnet seal and tube of lubricant) for Small Body Valves. 133392A Replacement Seal Assembly (Includes valve seal, bonnet seal and tube of lubricant) for Large Body Valves. Replacement Bonnet Assembly: Includes complete bonnet assembly, plus the required replacement seal assembly.
Replaces Part Number: V5097B1002