Honeywell V4046C Magnetic Valve, V4046C1005
Quantity in Basket: None
V4046C, V8046C Magnetic Valve
The V4046C and V8046C Magnetic (solenoid) Valves provide on-off control of natural or LP gas flow for pilot burners in commercial and industrial applications.
• Normally closed valves which open immediately when energized.
• V4046C is for line voltage applications; V8046C is for 24 Vac applications.
• Provides on-off control of manufactured, Liquefied Petroleum (LP), and natural gases with high sulfur content.
• Used with pilot burners in industrial applications.
• All models close in one second (maximum) on power failure.
• Heavily loaded spring plunger maintains valve seating when the coil is de-energized, permitting the valve to be mounted in any position.
• Valve may be pipe-mounted or mounted on bracket support furnished by the installer.
• Powerhead assembly can be rotated 360 angular degrees.
• Solenoid coil is field-replaceable without removing the valve body from the piping connection.
Replaces Part Number: V4046C1005