Honeywell Flanged Globe Valve, VGF21LS50
Quantity in Basket: None
VGF Flanged Globe Valve
VGF Flanged Globe Valves are used for 2-position or modulating control of steam, hot water, or chilled water-glycol solutions up to 50% concentration in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can be operated by ML6984/7984, ML6420/6425, ML6421/7421 Electric Linear Actuators, MP953 Pneumatic Actuators, Modutrol® Motors with Q5001 valve linkage, or MN/MS Series Direct Coupled Actuators with Q5020 valve linkage. Three-way bodies are available in mixing or diverting style with equal percentage and linear flow characteristics. Pressure-balanced models feature very high, low leakage close-off ratings.
• ANSI Class 125 and Class 250 cast iron bodies with flanged end connections.
• Face-to-face flange dimensions per ANSI/ISA S75.03 standard.
• Sizes from 2-1/2 to 6 inches.
• Metal-to-metal seating for long life span.
• Stainless steel trim standard.
• Differential pressure up to 175 psi, ANSI Class IV on pressure-balanced models.
• Steam inlet pressure up to 100 psig.
• Self-adjusting packing.
• Accurate positioning with equal percentage and linear flow characteristics to ensure state-of-the-art temperature control.
• Universal bonnet for direct-coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting, or linkage-coupled Modutrol® Motors and MN/MS Series direct-coupled actuators.
• Constant total flow throughout full plug travel (3-way bodies).
• Not suitable for combustible gasses.
• Mixing valves: Stem up to close port A-AB
• All others: Stem down to close port A-AB
• Water up to 50% glycol solution
• Saturated steam (2-way models) up to 100 psig
Valve Body Temperature-Pressure Ratings:
• Water: ANSI Class 125 and 250
• Steam: 100 psig (6.9 bar) maximum
Stroke and Mounting:
• 2-1/2 and 3 inch: 3/4 in. (20 mm), 1-3/8 in. bonnet
• 4 to 6 inch: 1-1/2 in. (38 mm), 1-7/8 in. bonnet
Maximum Temperature Differential (alternating hot/cold water):
• 108°F (60°C)
• VGF__E_: Equal percentage, port A-AB
• VGF__L_: Linear, port A-AB
• VGF3__ (all 3-way bodies): Linear port B-AB
Close-Off Pressure (maximum):
• VGF21_P pressure-balanced: 175 psi (12 bar)
• All others: Proportional to actuator force
Leakage Rate (maximum):
• VGF21_P pressure-balanced: 0.01% of Cv (ANSI Class IV)
• VGF2__S: 0.05% of Cv (ANSI Class III)
Replaces Part Number: VGF21LS50