Honeywell Pneumatic Switching Relay
Quantity in Basket: None
RP670A, B Pneumatic Switching Relays
The RP670A and B Switching Relays are two-position pneumatic relays with either single-pole (RP670A) or double-pole (RP670B), double-throw switching action. They are designed for use in pneumatic heating and cooling control systems where a valve or damper operator must be switched from one circuit to another. Switch-over pilot pressure must be two-position, not modulated.
• Available with either single-pole, double-throw (spdt) or double-pole, double throw (dpdt) switching action.
• Second switch on dpdt (RP670B) models molded in black for identification.
• Air connections for 5/32-in (4 mm) O.D. plastic tubing.
• Molded plastic construction with neoprene diaphragms, stainless steel lever, and music wire spring.
• In-line mounting, or wall or panel mounting with provided metal spring clip.
Replaces Manufacturer Part Number: RP670A1001