Honeywell Line Voltage Thermostat
Quantity in Basket: None
T451, T651A, T694A, B, D, F Line Voltage Thermostats
T451, T651, T694 Thermostats provide on-off control of valves, fans, motors, contactors, electric heat elements, duct furnaces and fan coil units in heating/cooling systems. Switching subbases provide manual control of heating, cooling and fan.
• T451A provides heating control only
• T651A provides heating and cooling control
• T694A, B, D, F supplied with switching subbase to provide manual control of heating, cooling and fan
• Q473A,B switching subbase available for T451A/T651A
• Automatic cooling anticipator for 120, 208, 240 and 277 Vac
• Thermostats use spst or spdt snap switches activated by bimetal sensor
• T451A/T651A mount on standard vertical or horizontal junction box
• Options include adjustable range stops, locking cover, concealed setpoint, locking setpoint, positive off control, cover thermometer
Switch Type: SPDT
Switch Action: Open/Close on rise
Number of Switches: 1
Control Range: 44-86°F
Height: 4-1/2 in.
Width: 2-15/16 in.
Depth: 1-1/2 in.
Sensor Type: Dual Diaphragm
Voltage Range: 120-277VAC
Replaces Part Number: T651A3018