Honeywell Temperature Controller, T775P2003
Quantity in Basket: None
T775 Series Electronic Stand-Alone Temperature Controller
The T775 electronic stand-alone controllers are the next generation of commercial and agricultural controls capable of remote sensing of temperature and providing switched and/or proportional outputs to various types of loads.
The T775 is an operating control, not a limit or safety control. If used in applications requiring safety or limit controls, a separate safety or limit control device is required.
• Easy-To-Use Graphical Interface - Operating the new T775 is easy and the intuitive programming will save you time on every job. Each model includes a keypad lockout.
• NEMA 4X Enclosure Option - Certain models are offered with NEMA 4X enclosures to protect them from water and corrosion for installations like wash-down areas, animal confinement areas, swimming pools and other similar locations.
• Internal Time Clock Scheduler - The Setback and Disable Output options, controlled by the built-in scheduler or digital input, will help save energy during unoccupied times and give you more control of the equipment without needing to purchase an additional time clock. Run times can be displayed for the first 4 relay outputs.
• Up To Two Independent Modulating Outputs - Each output can be individually configured for 0-10 Vdc, 2-10 Vdc, 4-20 mA or Series 90.
• Modulating High Or Low Limit Control - To protect your equipment from freezing or overheating, models offering this feature give you the ability to adjust your control temperature at Sensor A to protect equipment at Sensor B. The control adjusts its modulating output to prevent exceeding the user-entered High (Heat mode) or Low (Cool mode) limit for Sensor B.
• Optional Configurable Integral And Derivative Times - Standard on every device, this feature delivers pinpoint (PI or PID) control on modulating outputs set up by default to behave just like the previous T775 Series 1000, but now you can adjust reaction times and behavior, giving you more control. Anti-integral wind-up is standard.
• Reset Models With Simplified Setup - Reset programming is easy. Simply enter the high and low control temperatures and the corresponding high and low outdoor temperatures. As your outside temperature gets colder, the setpoint temperature automatically adjusts to save energy.
• Configurable Minimum Off Time - If needed, setting a minimum off time can protect equipment and reduce the need for a separate time delay device.
• Sensor Calibration - Calibrate input sensors up to +/-10° F (+/-6° C) for temperature and up to +/-10% of range for other sensors (e.g. pressure, humidity) to compensate for resistance drops in longer sensor wire runs.
• Fewer Models - Fourteen T775 models replace 38 Series 1000 models.
• Special Models - Four T775 models are available to ensure your control needs can be met with a single unit for special applications:
— Universal Model (T775U) to control pressure, humidity, or any medium with an analog input
— Special Boiler Model (T775P) for boiler control
— Special Staged Sequencing Model (T775L) for sequence staging of relays with one or two setpoints
— Special Expansion Model (T775S) for staging up to 12 relays with two setpoints
Power: 24, 120, or 240 Vac; 50/60 Hz. A separate earth ground is required for any power source.
• 8 VA maximum at 60 Hz
• 10 VA maximum at 50 Hz
Operating & Storage Temperature Ambient Rating:
• -40° to 125° F (-40° to 52° C) @ 50 Hz
• -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C) @ 60 Hz
Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
All T775 controllers are field-mountable in any orientation to either a panel or wall.
Digital Input (DI):
• 18 Vdc and 3.5 mA (for choosing external contact)
Digital Output (DO) Alarm (T775P only):
• Alternating Current (AC):
— 30 Vac RMS; 1.5 A steady 3 A inrush P.F. 0.45 NC
— 20 Vac RMS; 100 mA minimum load on NO and NC contacts
• Direct Current (DC): 1 mA at 100 mV DC minimum load NOTE: In applications requiring a gold contact signal relay, an external signal relay or additional load resistor may be needed for the digital output.
Relay Contact Output Ratings (N.O. and N.C.):
• 1/2 hp; 9.8 AFL, 58.8 ALR @ 120 Vac
• 1/2 hp; 4.9 AFL, 29.4 ALR @ 240 Vac
• 125 VA pilot duty @ 120/240 Vac
• 10A @ 24 Vac (resistive)
• 0-10 Vdc; drive a minimum of 2,000 Ohms
• 2-10 Vdc; drive a minimum of 2,000 Ohms
• 4-20 mA; drive a maximum of 600 Ohms
• Electronic Series 90; requires 340 Ohm resistor (included) across terminals R and W
Sensed Temperature Limits:
• Minimum -60° F (-51° C)
• Maximum 270° F (132° C)
High Setpoint Limit: An irreversible high limit setpoint can be configured to meet local code requirements.
Sensed Temperature Accuracy:
• T775: 1° F/C @ ambient room temperature of 77° F (25° C)
• 50021579-001 and T775-SENS-WR: ±0.42° from -22° to 248° F (+/-.24° from -30° to 120° C)
Setpoint Range: -40° to 248° F (-40° to 120° C)
Time Clock: Two settable time periods per day are standard on all models.
Volatile Memory: The date and time settings are retained for 24 hours after a power outage. After a power loss of more than 24 hours, the date and time settings may need to be reentered. All other settings are stored permanently.
Replaces Part Number: T775P2003