Honeywell Temperature Sensor Wall Module, TR23-F3
Quantity in Basket: None
TR21, TR22, TR23, and TR24 Temperature Sensor Wall Module
The TR21, TR22, TR23, and TR24 are a family of direct wired wall modules for use with:
• Honeywell Excel 800, 600, 500, 100, and 80 (all fully programmable) controllers
• Excel 10 W7750, W7751a, W7752, and W7753 controllers
• W7761 Controller
• Spyder Unitary Controllers: PUL, PVL
• ComfortPoint LON Controllers: CP-UL, CP-VL
All models have a space temperature sensor. Some models have a temperature dial for setpoint adjustment, LONWORKS® bus jack, override (bypass) with LED, and fan switch. The figure above shows the TR23 (left) and TR21 (right) models.
The TR21, TR22, TR23, and TR24 family of wall modules include:
• Models with setpoint adjustment.
• Models with occupied/unoccupied override (bypass) with LED.
• Models with 3-position (auto/0/1) or 5-position (auto/0/1/2/3 speed) fan switch.
• LONWORKS® bus jack on all models except the TR21and TR21-A models.
• Operating range 45°F to 99°F (7°C to 37°C).
• Models (TR22 and TR23) with user-selectable temperature setpoint dials in Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Relative (- to +).
Construction: Two-piece construction, cover and internally wired subbase. Field wiring 16 to 22 AWG (1.31-0.33 sq. mm) connects to a terminal block in the subbase. Mounting Options: All modules can be mounted on a standard two by four inch junction box or on a 60 mm diameter junction box.
• Operating Temperature: 45°F to 99°F (7°C to 37°C).
• Shipping Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.5°C).
• Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non condensing.
Humidity Output Accuracy: ±5% from 20–80% RH
Temperature Sensor Operating Range: 45°F to 99°F (7°C to 37°C).
Temperature Setpoint Ranges (TR22 and TR23 only):
The setpoint range is determined by the temperature knob installed:
• 55°F to 85°F
• 13°C to 29°C
• Relative (- to +)
Accessories: 50007298-001 (pack of 12) medium, cover plate; 6-7/8 x 5 in. (175 x 127 mm).
Replaces Part Number: TR23-F3