Honeywell Control Ball Valve, VBN2CM3PRD
Quantity in Basket: None
VBN2, VBN3 Control Ball Valves with Threaded Connections
The VBN2 Two-Way and the VBN3 Three-Way Control Ball Valves control hot and chilled water with glycol solutions up to 50% in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to provide two-position or modulating functions.
These valve assemblies can be ordered with or without factory-mounted non-spring return or spring return direct-coupled actuators (DCA).
• Sizes from 1/2 to 2-1/2 inches with internal (female) NPT connections.
• Straight-through flow between A and AB ports.
• Equal percentage or linear flow characteristics.
• Choice of four, factory-installed actuation control schemes: Floating, Modulating (2-10 V), Spring Return 2-Position, Spring Return Modulating/Floating.
• Field configurable for normally open or normally closed fail-safe position.
• Removable manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure.
• ANSI Class IV seat leakage specification (0.01% of CV).
• Optional NEMA 3R (IP54) rated enclosure for outdoor applications.
• Actuator can be mounted on the valve in any of four positions.
• Sizes up to 3 inches.
• Wide Cᵥ choices from 0.38 to 266.
• Nickel-chrome plated brass or 316 stainless steel valve ball and stem.
• Wide Cᵥ choices from 0.33 to 109.
• Valve installs in a globe valve “T” pattern, no extra elbows or piping required.
• Nickel-chrome plated brass valve ball and stem.
• Convertible to straight-through 2-way control by plugging B port (plug not provided.)
• Mixing or Diverting control.
Body Style: Two-way ball valve, straight-through flow, full or reduced port using patented flow control insert. Three-way ball valve, A-B-AB flow, full or reduced port using patented flow control insert. Internal NPT connections.
• 1/2 to 3 inches NPT (two-way)
• 1/2 to 2-1/2 inches NPT (three-way)
Body Pressure Rating (maximum): 360 psi (2482 kPa) at 250°F (121°C).
Controlled Medium: Water or Glycol solutions up to 50%. Not suitable for combustible gases.
Medium Temperature Range: -22 to +250°F (-30 to +121°C)
• Two-way: Equal Percentage with flow control insert. Linear with full port.
• Three-way: Port A to AB: Equal Percentage. Port B to AB: Linear.
• Body: Forged Brass (ASTM B283)
• Flow Optimizer: Noryl®
• Ball and Stem:
Two-way: Nickel-chrome Plated Brass or 316 Stainless Steel
Three-way: Nickel-chrome Plated Brass.
• Stem Seals: EPDM O-rings
• Ball Seals: Reinforced TEFLON™ Seals with EPDM O-rings
®Registered Trademark of the General Electric Company
™Registered Trademark of E I DuPont de Nemours
Replaces Part Number: VBN2CM3PRD