DS-3153 Pneumatic Actuator w/ Positioner, 8-13#, 350F, UL Rated
DS-3153 Pneumatic Actuator
The DS-3153 Pneumatic Actuator is a multipurpose positioning device used primarily for operating UL leakage rated dampers in response to output signals of a pneumatic controller or electro-pneumatic transducer.
The DS-3153 can be used with other dampers up to a maximum area of 16 square feet for proportional volume control and 25 square feet for two position actuation provided that the torque requirements are compatible with the specific application The DS-3153 is UL component recognized for use on UL classified 555/555S smoke and combination fire/smoke dampers, which have been tested and approved to a degradation temperature of 350°F (176°C).
Features and Benefits
• All-aluminum Housing Lightweight, non-combustible
• Telescoping Linkage Fast, flexible installation
• All Metal Bearings High temperature exposure
• 2-way Swivel Head Ensures full power delivery
• Agency Recognized UL Recognized for fire and smoke applications to 350°F (176°C)