Quantity in Basket: None
M6410A, M7410F, M6435A, M7435F Actuators
M6410A and M7410F Series 1000 Non-Spring Return Valve Actuators provide floating or modulating control of Series 1000 and 2000 V5852A, V5853A, V5862A and V5863A Cartridge Globe Valves.
M6435A and M7435F Series 1000 Spring Return Valve Actuators provide floating or modulating control of Series 1000 and 2000 V5852A, V5853A, V5862A and V5863A Cartridge Globe Valves.
The actuators are used in electronic temperature control systems, which use hot and/or cold water (with glycol up to 50 percent) as the controlled medium in variable air volume (VAV) terminal units, fan-coil units, small reheaters and recoolers.
The V5852A, V5853A, V5862A, V5863A Series 1000 and 2000 Cartridge Globe Valves can also be controlled by MP958A Pneumatic Valve Actuators.
• Small size allows installation in limited space.
• Long stroke allows wider range of control.
• Low power consumption.
• Synchronous motor.
• No mounting tools required (including the MP958).
• Low-maintenance plastic housing.
• Conduit connector standard.
• No separate linkage required.
• M64XXA provides 3-position floating control without proportional feedback.
• M74XXF receives 0 to 10 Vdc or 2 to 10 Vdc input signal, selectable at the site.
• M74XXF includes direct/reverse acting switch.
Non-Spring Return (M6410A, M7410F)
• Especially suitable for Excel® Controller or Individual Room Controller (IRC) System.
• Internal valve position indicator.
• Magnetic coupling for torque limitation independent of voltage supply, and self-adjustment of close-off port.
• Ready-to-wire connecting cable.
Spring Return (M6435A, M7435F)
• Force-limiting end switches.
• No calibration.
Replaces Part Number: M7435F3007