M9210 Series Electric Spring Return Actuator, 24V, 2 Switches
Quantity in Basket: None
M9210 Series Electric Spring Return ActuatorDescription
The M9210-xxx-3 Series Actuators are direct mount, spring return electric actuators that operate with these available power options:
• AC 24 V at 50/60 Hz or DC 24 V (AGx, BGx, GGx, HGx)
• AC 120 V at 60 Hz (BAx)
• AC 230 V at 50/60 Hz (BDx)
These bidirectional actuators do not require a damper linkage, and are easily installed on dampers with 1/2 to 3/4 in. or 12 to 19 mm round shafts, or 3/8 and 1/2 in. or 10, 12, and 14 mm square shafts using the standard shaft clamp included with the actuator. An optional M9220-600 Jackshaft Coupler Kit is available for 3/4 to 1-1/16 in. or 19 to 27 mm round shafts, or 5/8 and 3/4 in. or 16, 18, and 19 mm square shafts.
The M9210-xxx-3 Series Electric Spring Return Actuators provide running and spring return torques of 89 lb·in (10 N·m). Integral line voltage auxiliary switches are available on the xxC models to indicate end-stop position, or to perform switching functions within the selected rotation range.
• simple direct coupling reduces installation and commissioning time while improving reliability by eliminating damper linkages
• reversible mounting design enables the actuator to spring return in either direction
• removable coupler adapts to a shorter damper shaft
• electronic stall detection throughout entire rotation range extends the life of the actuator by deactivating the actuator motor when an overload condition is detected
• integral 48 in. (1.2 m) halogen-free cables with colored and numbered conductors simplify field wiring integral auxiliary switches
• integral auxiliary switches (xxC Models) provide one fixed and one adjustable switch point with line voltage capability
• NEMA 2 (IP54) rated aluminum enclosure protects the internal components of the actuator from dirt and moisture
• easy-to-use locking manual override with auto release and crank storage allows for manual positioning of the actuator hub
• integral connectors for 3/8 in. flexible metal conduit simplifies installation and field wiring
The M9210-xxx-3 Series Electric Spring Return Actuators provide reliable control of dampers and valves in Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems. The M9210-xxx-3 Series Actuators are available for use with on/off, floating, and proportional controllers.
Replaces Part Number: M9210-BGC-3