ML4115 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuator
Quantity in Basket: None
ML4115, ML8115 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators
The ML4115, ML8115 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators are spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) with an integral junction box for on/off damper control. The actuator accepts an on/off signal from a single-pole, single-throw (spst) controller. Models are available with clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) spring return and are designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc. UL555S ratings up to 350°F.
• 30 lb-in. (3.4 N•m) minimum driving torque at 350°F (176°C).
• Integral spring return ensures level of return torque.
• Stainless steel internal spring.
• Fifteen-second spring return timing.
• No special cycling required during long-term holding.
• No audible noise during holding.
• Patent pending design eliminates need for limit switches to reduce power consumption.
• Models available for 24 and 120 Vac.
• Ninety-five degree angle of rotation.
• Actuator holds rated torque at reduced power level.
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
• Housing design allows flush mounting to damper.
• Integral junction box with three conduit openings eliminates need for separate wiring box.
Replaces Part Number: ML4115A1009