ML4135 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuator
Quantity in Basket: None
ML4125, ML4135, ML8125, ML8135 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators
The ML4125, ML4135, ML8125 and ML8135 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators are spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) with an integral junction box for on/off damper control. The actuator accepts an on/off signal from a single-pole, single-throw (spst) controller. Models are available with clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) spring return and are designed for heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) applications.
This actuator is not to be used in fire/smoke applications requiring UL555/555S approval.
• Integral spring return.
• -40 to 130°F (-40 to 54°C) operating temperature range. No audible noise during holding.
• Electronic circuitry provides efficient operation while eliminating the need for limit switches.
• Ninety-five degree angle of rotation.
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
• Housing design allows flush mounting to damper.
• Integral junction box with three conduit openings eliminates need for separate wiring box.
• Direct mounting to 3/8 or 1/2 in. round or square shaft.
• 100 lb-in. (11.3 N•m) minimum driving torque.
• 25 to 40 second drive timing (load dependent).
• Models available for 24, 120, and 230 Vac.
• 40 lb-in. (4.5 N•m) minimum driving torque.
• 20 to 25 second drive timing (load dependent).
• Models available for 24 and 120 Vac.
Replaces Part Number: ML4135B1006