ML6425 Non-Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuator
Quantity in Basket: None
ML6425, ML7425 Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuators
The ML6425 Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuators are floating control actuators used with controllers that provide a switched or floating single-pole double-throw (spdt) output. These actuators operate standard Honeywell valves in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
The ML7425 Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuators are modulating control actuators used with controllers that provide an analog output of 0 to 10 Vdc or 2 to 10 Vdc. These actuators operate standard Honeywell valves in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications. An internal selector plug can be used to reverse the direction of action.
ML6425 and ML7425
• Accurate valve positioning.
• Quick and easy installation.
• No separate linkage required.
• On power failure:
- ML6425A and ML7425A drive valve stem down.
- ML6425B and ML7425B draw valve stem up.
• Conduit connector is standard.
• No adjustments required.
• True spring return on power failure.
• Low power consumption.
• High close-off ratings.
• Force-limiting end switches.
• Direct/reverse action.
• Synchronous motor.
• Corrosion resistant design.
• Maintenance free.
• Position Feedback signal.
• Fail-safe position selection for control signal loss.
Replaces Part Number: ML6425A3022