ML7421 Non-Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuator
Quantity in Basket: None
ML6421, ML7421 Non-Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuators
The ML6421A,B Non-Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuators are suitable for use with low-voltage, single-pole double-throw (spdt), Series 60 two-position and floating controllers. These actuators operate standard Honeywell valves in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
The ML7421A,B Non-Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuators are modulating control actuators used with controls that provide an analog output of 0 to 10 Vdc or 2 to 10 Vdc. These actuators operate standard Honeywell valves in HVAC applications. An internal selector plug can be used to reverse the direction of action.
• Quick and easy installation.
• No separate linkage required.
• 3/4 in. (20 mm) stroke on ML6421A and ML7421A.
• 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) stroke on ML6421B and ML7421B.
• No adjustments required.
• Accurate valve positioning.
• Low power consumption.
• Selectable 0(2) to 10 Vdc or 0(4) to 20 mA input signal with ML7421.
• Position feedback with ML7421.
• High close-off ratings.
• Direct/reverse acting with ML7421.
• Force-limiting end switches.
• Manual operator.
• Synchronous motor.
• Corrosion-resistant design.
• Maintenance free.
• Conduit connector knockout.
Replaces Part Number: ML7421A1032