MS4110 Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuator
Quantity in Basket: None
S05, S10, S20 Series Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators
MS4105, MS4110, MS4120, MS71xx, MS7505, MS7510, MS7520, MS8105, MS8110, MS8120
MS41xx, MS71xx, MS75xx, MS81xx Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are used within heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can drive a variety of quarter-turn, final control elements requiring spring return fail-safe operation.
• Brushless DC submotor with electronic stall protection for floating/modulating models.
• Brush DC submotor with electronic stall protection for 2-position models.
• Self-centering shaft adapter (shaft coupling) for wide range of shaft sizes.
• Models available with three torque ratings: 44 lb-in. (5 N•m), 88 lb-in. (10 N•m), and 175 lb-in. (20 N•m).
• Models available for use with two-position, single pole single throw (spst), line- (Series 40) or low- (Series 80) voltage controls.
• Models available for use with floating or switched single-pole, double-throw (spdt) (Series 60) controls.
• Models available for use with proportional current or voltage (Series 70) controls.
• Models available with combined floating/modulating control in a single device.
• Models available with adjustable zero and span.
• Models available with line-voltage internal end switches.
• Access cover to facilitate connectivity.
• Metal housing with built-in mechanical end limits.
• Spring return direction field-selectable.
• Shaft position indicator and scale.
• Manual winding capability with locking function.
• UL (cUL) listed and CE compliant.
• All Models are plenum-rated per UL873.
Replaces Part Number: MS4110A1002