MS4620F Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuator
Quantity in Basket: None
MS4120F, MS4620F,S; MS8120F,S; S2024-F; S20230-F Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators
For Fire/Smoke Control Applications
The MS4120F; MS4620F,S; MS8120F,S; S2024-F, and S20230-F Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators are spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) for on/off damper control. The actuator accepts an on/off signal from a single-pole, single-throw (spst) controller. Reversible mounting allows actuator to be used for either clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) spring rotation.
Designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc. UL555S ratings up to 350°F.
• Reversible mounting facilitates use in either clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) spring rotation.
• No special cycling required during long-term holding.
• Integral spring return ensures level of return torque.
• Stainless steel internal spring.
• Fifteen-second spring return timing.
• No audible noise during holding.
• Patent pending design eliminates need for limit switches to reduce power consumption.
• Models available for 24, 120, and 230 Vac.
• Ninety-five degree angle of rotation.
• Actuator holds rated torque at reduced power level.
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
• Housing design allows flush mounting to damper.
• Self-centering shaft adapter (SCSA), patent pending.
• Designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc. UL555S ratings up to 350°F.
MS4120F, MS4620F, MS8120F
• High temperature Teflon® lead wires.
• Models available with integral high temperature (350°F) SPST position-indicating switches (7°, 85°).
S2024-F, S20230-F, MS4620S, MS8120S
• Double-insulation rating.
• High-temperature, halogen-free, silicone-free leadwires.
• Models available with integral SPDT position-indicating switches (7°, 85°).
Replaces Part Number: MS4620F1203