High or Low limit Aquastat Controller with 100 F to 240 F operating temperature and 2 F fixed differ
Quantity in Basket: None
Aquastat® Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
• Totally enclosed Micro Switch™ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
• Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
• Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
• Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
• Models available for strap-on mounting.
• Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
• TRADELINE models include heat-conductive compound.
• Select models have wells.
Description High or Low limit Aquastat Controller with 100 F to 240 F operating temperature and 2 F fixed differential
Application High or Low limit
Insulation Depth (in.) 3 in.
Insulation Depth (mm) 76 mm
Bulb Size (in.) 3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copper
Bulb Size (mm) 10 mm x 73 mm copper
Spud Size (in.) 3/4 in.
Spud Size (mm) 19 mm
Switching Action SPST, contacts break on temperature rise.
Operating Temperature Range (F) 40 F to 180 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) 4 C to 82 C
Electrical Ratings (Full Load) 1.3A @ 240 Vac; 2.6A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (Locked Rotor) 7.8A @ 240 Vac; 15.6A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (AFL) 2.6A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (AFL) 1.3A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR) 15.6A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR) 7.8A @ 240 Vac
Differential Temperature (F) 2 F fixed
Differential Temperature (C) 1 C fixed
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) 150 F
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) 66 C
Case Dimensions (in.) 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
Case Dimensions (mm) 143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deep
Mounting Horizontal or Vertical
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1
Approvals, American Gas Association IAS AGA Certified
Includes 1 1/2 in. (38 mm) insulation and heat-conductive compound.
Tradeline Value Tradeline
Replaces Part Numbers: