L4006 Aquastat Controller
Quantity in Basket: None
L4006, 7, 8; L6006, 7, 8 Aquastat Controllers
Aquastat® Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting
or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage
tanks, and other applications where temperature control is
• L4006, 7, and 8 provide Spst switching for high or low limit or circulator control.
• L4006G includes two Spst switches that provide high limit and circulator control.
• L4006,7; L6006,7 models are available for insertion in: vertical or horizontal immersion well, vertical or horizontal direct immersion, and surface mounting.
• L4008, L6008 include remote bulb for mounting controller at a location away from the sensing element.
• Totally enclosed Micro SwitchTM snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to set point.
• Models calibrated for high limit use are also suitable for low limit control if a separate high limit controller is used.
• Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw, permit easy setting.
• Remote bulb models may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
Replaces Part Number: L4006A1678