Fan and Limit Controller with 125 F fan on and 100 F fan off stops, 200 F high limit stop and 1 1/2
Quantity in Basket: None
For control of high limit and fan motor in all types of forced air heating systems.
• Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation:
• Push-in receptacles for stripped wire.
• Female receptacles for 1/4 in. male flag connectors.
• Field add-on screw terminals.
• Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications.
• Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges.
• L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously.
• SUPER TRADELINE models with mounting adapters for easy installation and strain relief bushings to protect wiring from field abuse.
Description Fan and Limit Controller with 125 F fan on and 100 F fan off stops, 200 F high limit stop and 1 1/2 in. insertion
Application Forced warm air heating systems
High Limit Temperature Range (F) 100 F to 250 F
High Limit Temperature Range (C) 38 C to 121 C
Element Insertion Length (in.) 1 1/2 in.
Element Insertion Length (mm) 38 mm
Fan-on Range (F) 65 F to 215 F
Fan-on Range (C) 18 C to 102 C
Fan-off Range (F) 50 F to 200 F
Fan-off Range (C) 10 C to 93 C
High Limit Stop (F) 200 F
Fan-on Stop (F) 125 F
Fan-off Stop (F) 100 F
Switching Action Fan switch makes and high limit switch breaks on temperature rise.
Electrical Rating Fan (AFL) 14 A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Rating Fan (AFL) 7 A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Rating Fan (ALR) 84 A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Rating Fan (ALR) 42 A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Rating Limit (AFL) 4 A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Rating Limit (AFL) 8 A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Rating Limit (ALR) 24 A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Rating Limit (ALR) 48 A @ 120 Vac
Pilot Duty Ratings 2 A @ 24 Vac
Pilot Duty Ratings 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
Operating Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +190 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +88 C
Differential Temperature (F) High limit 25 F
Differential Temperature (C) High limit 14 C
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) Switch: 190F; Sensing Element: 350 F
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) Switch: 88 C; Sensing Element: 177 C
Dimensions (in.) 4 9/32 in. high x 3 in. wide x 1 19/32 in. deep excluding element
Dimensions (mm) 109 mm high x 76 mm wide x 40 mm deep excluding element
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed File MP466, Guide MBPR
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR1622
Comments Turns fan on and off according to plenum temperature. With flat, spiral bimetal sensing element.
High limit stop set at 200F (93 C). With manual fan switch. Replaces L4064A,B,E.