Pneumatic Air Flow Switch, 2000 FPM
Quantity in Basket: None
F40AA Type Pneumatic Air Flow Switch
The F40AA flow switch detects air flow or the absence of air flow by responding only to the velocity of air movement within a duct. The switch port opens on no flow and closes on air flow. It is calibrated for a maximum pneumatic input pressure of 20 psig (138 kPa).
The switch acts as an automatic operating control. Typical application include:
• Make-up air systems
• Equipment or process requiring air cooling or heating
• Exhaust systems - proves air flow to permit process
All F40 flow switches are designed for use only as operating controls. Where an operating control failure would result in personal injury and/or loss of property, it is the responsibility of the installer to add devices (safety, limit controls) or systems (alarm, supervisory systems) that protect against, or warn of, control failure.
• NEMA 1 enclosure
• Reliable normally open pneumatic valve
• 0.020 in. (0.508 mm) diameter air valve bleeds to less than 2 psig (14 kPa) when supplied with 20 psig (138 kPa) through 0.007 in. (0.18 mm) diameter restrictor.
• Easy to install (convenient barbed fitting for 1/4" O.D. plastic tubing)
The F40AA switch has a steel NEMA 1 enclosure with an integral mounting plate. A mounting plate gasket is supplied with each switch.
Replaces Part Number: F40AA-1