NEMA 4X F61 Series Flow Switch, SS Bellows & Pad
Quantity in Basket: None
F61 Series Flow Switches
The F61 Series Flow Switches respond to fluid flow in lines carrying water, ethylene glycol, or other nonhazardous fluids. Two subseries are available. F61 Series Sensitive Flow Switches respond to low fluid flow rates in applications with pipe sizes under 1-inch trade size. F61 Series Standard Flow Switches use a variety of paddle sizes to respond to fluid flow rates in applications with pipe sizes greater than 1-inch trade size. Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) and Single-Pole, Single-Throw (SPST) open-low versions of these flow switches are available.
Features and Benefits
• NEMA 3 or NEMA 3R Enclosure on Selected Models Allows use in indoor or outdoor applications
• Stainless Steel Bellows on Selected Models Allow use in fluid lines carrying chlorinated water, treated water, or other nonhazardous fluids
• Low-Flow Operation on Selected (Sensitive) Models Actuates switch with less than 1.0 GPM (3.8 L/min) flow for water applications or 9.0 GPM (34.1 L/min) flow for steam applications
• Gold-Plated Contacts on MG Models Reduces intermittent contact problems in low-voltage and low-current circuits
• Maximum Fluid Pressure of 150 psig (1034 kPa) Permits use in a wide range of pressure flow conditions
IMPORTANT: All F61 Series Flow Switches are intended to control equipment under normal operating conditions. Where failure or malfunction of an F61 Flow Switch could lead to an abnormal operating condition that could cause personal injury or damage to the equipment or other property, other devices (limit or safety controls) or systems (alarm or supervisory) intended to warn of, or protect against, failure or malfunction of the F61 Flow Switch must be incorporated into and maintained as part of the control system.
! CAUTION: Risk of Equipment Damage. Do not use F61 Series Flow Switches with hazardous fluids or in hazardous atmospheres. Use in these conditions may cause malfunction or improper operation.
IMPORTANT: F61 Series Flow Switches must not be used where the fluid in the pipes drops below the fluid’s freezing point, causing an internal freeze-up.
Replaces Part Numbers: F61MB-5