120 Vac Dual Intermittent Pilot Gas Valve with 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. inlet/outlet, standard opening and
Quantity in Basket: None
Combination gas control for use in 120 Vac, gas-fired, intermittent pilot appliances with capacities from 30 to 415 cfh.
• Controls include safety shutoff, manual valve, two automatic operators, pressure regulator and pilot adjustment.
• Use with S86F,H; S860D; S8600F,H; S8610 and S90A,B Control Modules.
• Compact size. Provide two automatic valves.
• Solenoid operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends.
• Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted.
• Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff.
• Standard and slow opening natural gas models include natural to LP gas conversion kit; LP to natural gas conversion kit also available.
• All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control.
• Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure.
• Compatible with ECO connector.
• ON-OFF lighting sequence.
Description 120 Vac Dual Intermittent Pilot Gas Valve with 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. inlet/outlet, standard opening and 3.5 in. wc pressure regulator setting
Type Single Stage
Ignition Type Intermittent Pilot
Type of Gas Natural
Inlet/Outlet Size (in.) 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
Body Pattern Straight-through
Opening Characteristics (standard, step) Standard Capacity @ 1 in. p.d. 300,000 BTU/hr; 30,000 BTU/hr minimum
Pressure Ratings (psi) 1/2 psi
Pressure Ratings (kPa) 3.5 kPa
Pressure Regulator Setting (psi) 3.5 in. wc
Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa) 0.87 kPa
Pilot Gas Outlet Compression fitting for 1/4 in. OD tubing
Pressure Tapping 1/8 in. NPT with plug
Electrical Connections 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
Electrical Ratings 120 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Anticipator Setting 0.1 A
Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +175 F
Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +79 C
Mounting 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically.
Dimensions (in.) 5 3/8 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 2 11/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 135 mm high x 104 mm wide x 69 mm deep
Includes Two 3/4 x 1/2 in. reducer bushings
Includes Natural to LP Conversion Kit
Includes One 1/2" x 3/8" reducer bushing
Approvals, American Gas Association IAS AGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007; CGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007
Tradeline Value Tradeline
Replaces Part Numbers: