24 Vac Dual Intermittent Pilot Gas Valve with 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. inlet/outlet, slow opening and 3.5 i
Quantity in Basket: None
Combination gas controls for use in 24 Vac, gas-fired, intermittent pilot appliances with capacities from 20 to 200 cfh.
• Controls include manual valve, two automatic operators, servo pressure regulator and pilot adjustment.
• Use with S86F,H; S8600F,H and S8610 Control Modules.
• Compact size.
• Provide two automatic valves.
• Solenoid operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends.
• Diaphragm operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted.
• Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff.
• Standard and slow opening natural gas models include natural to LP gas conversion kit; LP to natural gas conversion kit also available.
• All adjustments and wiring connections are accessible from top of control.
• ON-OFF lighting sequence.
Description 24 Vac Dual Intermittent Pilot Gas Valve with 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. inlet/outlet, slow opening and 3.5 in. wc pressure regulator setting
Type Single Stage
Ignition Type Intermittent Pilot
Type of Gas Natural
Inlet/Outlet Size (in.) 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
Body Pattern Straight-through
Opening Characteristics (standard, step) Slow Opening
Capacity @ 1 in. p.d. 150,000 BTU/hr; 20,000 BTU/hr minimum
Pressure Ratings (psi) 1/2 psi
Pressure Ratings (kPa) 3.5 kPa
Pressure Regulator Setting (psi) 3.5 in. wc
Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa) 0.87 kPa
Pilot Gas Outlet Compression fitting for 1/4 in. OD tubing
Pressure Tapping 1/8 in. NPT with plug
Electrical Connections 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
Electrical Ratings 24 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Anticipator Setting 0.5 A
Temperature Range (F) 0 F to 175 F
Temperature Range (C) -18 C to +79 C
Mounting 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically.
Dimensions (in.) 4 5/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 11/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 117 mm high x 104 mm wide x 69 mm deep
Approvals, American Gas Association IAS AGA Design Certificate: L2025006
Approvals, Canadian Gas Association CGA Design Certificate: L2025006
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Component Recognized: MH5323
Approvals, Australian Gas Association Australian Gas Assoc. Design Certificate: 4214; Approved for Delta C Applications
Replaces Part Numbers: