24 Vac Dual Direct Ignition Gas Valve with 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. inlet/outlet, step opening and Full Rat
Quantity in Basket: None
Combination gas control for use with hot surface/direct spark systems in 24 Vac, gas-fired appliances, with capacities from 30 to 415 cfh.
• Controls include manual valve, two automatic operators, and pressure regulator.
• Use with S89C,E,F and S87 series 5 and later.
• Compact size.
• Provide two automatic valves.
• Solenoid-operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends.
• Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted.
• Meet codes requiring dual safety shut-off.
• All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control.
• Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure.
• ON-OFF lighting sequence.
Description 24 Vac Dual Direct Ignition Gas Valve with 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. inlet/outlet, step opening and Full Rate: 10.0 in. wc; Step Setting: 4.0 in. wc pressure regulator setting
Type Single Stage
Ignition Type Direct Ignition
Type of Gas LP
Inlet/Outlet Size (in.) 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
Body Pattern Straight-through
Opening Characteristics (standard, step) Step Opening
Capacity @ 1 in. p.d. 240,000 BTU/hr; 50,000 BTU/hr minimum
Pressure Ratings (psi) 1/2 psi
Pressure Ratings (kPa) 3.5 kPa
Pressure Regulator Setting (psi) Full Rate: 10.0 in. wc; Step Setting: 4.0 in. wc
Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa) Full Rate: 2.49 kPa; Step Setting: 1.0 kPa
Pressure Tapping 1/8 in. NPT with plug
Electrical Connections 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
Electrical Ratings 24 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Anticipator Setting 0.7 A
Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +175 F
Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +79 C
Mounting 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically.
Dimensions (in.) 5 3/8 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 2 11/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 135 mm high x 104 mm wide x 69 mm deep
Approvals, American Gas Association IAS AGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007.
Approvals, Canadian Gas Association CGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007.
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Component Recognized.
Replaces Part Numbers: