One or Two Rod Intermittent Pilot Control with continuous retry trial time with configurable lockout
Quantity in Basket: None
Field service replacement for most Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson, and UTEC (HSC) Intermittent Pilot Ignition Modules. Provides electronic control of most intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas-fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
• Provides ignition sequence, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot central furnaces and heating appliances.
• Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
• For use with Natural or LP gas.
• For use in single rod or dual rod/remote sense applications. Includes relay contacts for use with any intermittent pilot gas control string with maximum 1.0A pilot or 2.0A main valve rating; Honeywell VR8204, VR8304 or VR8345M combination gas control recommended.
• Functional equivalent of S86, S8600, S8610 and S90 modules.
• Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable.
Description One or Two Rod Intermittent Pilot Control with continuous retry trial time with configurable lockout timing of 15 or 90 seconds and configurable prepurge of 30 seconds or no prepurge
Ignition System Type Intermittent Pilot
Ignition Sequence Continous retry, after trial for ignition, pilot gas shuts off for 5 minutes, then another trial for pilot ignition takes place
Typical Gas Control VR8204, VR8304
Type of Gas Natural or LP
Flame Sense Single Rod or Two Rods
Ignition Source Internal high voltage spark generator
PrePurge Configurable to 30 seconds or no prepurge
Ignition Trials To Lockout continuous retry
Lockout Timing Configurable to 15 seconds or 90 seconds
Ignition Trial Time (sec) continuous retry
Maximum Valve Load @ 24 Vac (Amps) 1A Pilot, 2A Main @ 165 F; 1A Pilot, 1A Main @ 175 F
Typical Ignition Hardware Q345, Q3451, Q3452
Dimensions (in.) 3 15/16 in. high x 5 7/16 in. wide x 2 5/8 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 100 mm high x 138 mm wide x 67 mm deep
Electrical Ratings 24 Vac
Frequency 50/60 Hz
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) -40 F to +165 F
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) -40 C to +74 C
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Design Certified
Includes Damper connection with automatic vent damper plug
Tradeline Value Super Tradeline
Between Trial Time (sec) 5 minute delay after failed trial for ignition.
Flame Failure Response Time (sec) 2 seconds maximum
Replaces Part Numbers:
AASS8610U3009 S8600B1025 S8610U3009 S8600B3005 S8610F1008 S8610U1003 S8610H1004 S8670D1000 S8610H1020 S8620C1003 S8620C1011 S8680J1004