Protectorelay® Oil Burner Control with 45 seconds lock out timing (Honeywell)
Quantity in Basket: None
Provides automatic, nonrecycling control of an intermittent ignition oil burner system.
• Controls oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat.
• Solid state flame sensing circuit.
• LED on terminal strip indicates system lockout.
• Remote lockout indication available on some models.
• Enclosed safety switch with external reset button.
• Manual trip lever opens safety switch for system maintenance.
• Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box; select models may be mounted directly on burner housing.
• C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and 24 Vac thermostat required.
Description Protectorelay® Oil Burner Control with 45 seconds lock out timing
Ignition Type Intermittent
Timing, Safety Switch 45 sec.
Mounting Bracket For mounting on a standard 4 in. X 4 in. junction box or direct mounting on burner housing.
Electrical Rating; Contacts (full load) 7.4 A @ 120 Vac; 3.7 a @ 240 Vac
Electrical Rating; Contacts (locked rotor) 44.4 A @ 120 Vac; 22.2 A @ 240 Vac
Alarm Load Ratings (pilot duty) 75 VA @ 120/240 Vac, 50-60 Hz; 25 VA @ 24V, 50-60 Hz
Alarm Load Ratings (resistive) 1.5 A @ 120/240V, 50-60Hz; 3 A @ 24 V, 50-60 Hz
Dimensions (in.) 4 3/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 111 mm high x 104 mm wide x 64 mm deep
Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +130 F
Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +54 C
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Component Recognized; File no. MP268, Vol. 35 Sec. 1,3 Approvals, Canadian Standards Association CSA Certified; File no. LR95329-1
Comments With LED for lockout indication, and manual trip lever on safety switch to assure burner shutdown during servicing.
Tradeline Value Tradeline
Replaces Part Numbers: