Two Rod Direct Spark Ignition Control with 4 second trial time and 4 second lock out timing (Honeywe
Quantity in Basket: None
Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems used on gas fire furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
• Control ignition sequence and gas control operation.
• Generate high voltage potential for main burner ignition.
• Lockout after one trial for ignition if main burner fails to ignite.
• Reset from thermostat after lockout.
• Use modules (except S87C) with any combination gas control designed for direct spark applications and rated 2.0A or less.
Description Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
Ignition System Type Direct Spark Ignition
Ignition Sequence Multiple trials for main burner ignition (then shut down and lockout)
Typical Gas Control VR8205, VR8305
Type of Gas Natural or LP
Flame Sense Two Rod
Ignition Source Internal high voltage spark generator
PrePurge 30 sec. minimum
Ignition Trials To Lockout 1
Lockout Timing 4 sec.
Ignition Trial Time (sec) 4 sec.
Maximum Valve Load @ 24 Vac (Amps) 2A
Typical Ignition Hardware Q347A, Q354, Q366
Dimensions (in.) 5 1/4 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 1 15/16 in. long
Dimensions (mm) 133 mm high x 103 mm wide x 49 mm deep
Electrical Ratings 24 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) -40 F to +175 F
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) -40 C to +79 C
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Design Certified
Flame Failure Response Time (sec) 0.8 sec. @ 5.0 microamp
Flame Failure Re-ignition Time (sec) 0.8 sec. maximum
Replaces Part Numbers: