Two Rod Direct Spark Ignition Control with 4 second trial time and 4 second lock out timing (Honeywe
Quantity in Basket: None
Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems, with external spark transformers, used on gas-fired furnaces, boilers, conversion burners and other heating appliances.
• Controls ignition sequence and gas control operation in direct spark ignition systems.
• Control separate 120 Vac spark generator that provides high voltage potential for main burner ignition.
• Lockout after one trial for ignition if main burner fails to ignite.
• Reset from thermostat after lockout. Use separate electrodes for spark ignition and flame sensing.
• Use any 24 Vac combination gas control designed for direct spark applications and rated at 2.0A or less.
Description Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
Ignition System Type Direct Spark Ignition
Ignition Sequence Single trial for main burner ignition (then shut down and lockout)
Typical Gas Control VR8205, VR8305
Type of Gas Natural or LP
Flame Sense Two Rod
Ignition Source External (120 VAC powered) High Voltage Spark Generator
PrePurge 30 sec. minimum
Ignition Trials To Lockout 1
Lockout Timing 4 sec.
Ignition Trial Time (sec) 4 sec.
Maximum Valve Load @ 24 Vac (Amps) 2A
Typical Ignition Hardware Q652, Q345
Dimensions (in.) 5 1/4 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 1 15/16 in. long
Dimensions (mm) 133 mm high x 103 mm wide x 49 mm deep
Electrical Ratings 24 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) -40 F to +175 F
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) -40 C to +79 C
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Design Certified
Includes Labels applied upside down for inverted mounting
Flame Failure Response Time (sec) 2.0 sec. @ 2.5 microamp
Flame Failure Re-ignition Time (sec) 0.8 sec. maximum
Replaces Part Numbers: