M836A Damper Motor
Quantity in Basket: None
M436A and M836A, B Damper Motors
M436A/M836A,B Damper Motors are spring return (SR) motors used for residential and light commercial applications in Series 40 and Series 80 circuits.
• Motors provide two-position zone control.
• Used to operate outdoor air dampers for combustion or makeup air, changeover dampers for heating and cooling systems, minimum position dampers for ventilation and similar applications.
• Damper motors have an internal spdt switch for controlling auxiliary equipment, additional motors, or to provide a burner interlock switch.
• M436 Damper Motors require 120 or 240 Vac, 60 Hz power; M836 Damper Motors require 24 Vac, 60 Hz power.
• All models are supplied with a case and cover.
• Spring returns motor to start position in event of power interruption or failure.
• Hexagonal output shafts on both ends of motor with rotational direction stamped on motor case.
• M436A and M836A equipped with thermal breaker for overload protection during lifting stroke or when
• M836A Damper Motor with 128499 Bracket directly replaces M87A Damper Motor.
Replaces Part Number: M835A1051
fix: needs correct weight