Series M9184 Modutrol IV Motor
Quantity in Basket: None
M9181, M9184, M9191, M9194 Modutrol IV Motors
These Modutrol® Motors are reversing, proportional motors used to operate valves or dampers in electric (Series 90) modulating circuits.
• Replace M944A,C,D; M954 Motors.
• Oil immersed motor and gear train for reliable performance and long life.
• Wiring box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
• Quick-connect terminals standard—screw terminal adapter available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is standard with replacement motors.
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted or can be field added to TRADELINE® models.
• Field addable interface modules can be mounted in wiring box to upgrade actuator to Series 70 (electronic) control.
• Models available with tapped output shaft.
Replaces Part Number: M9184A1019
fix: needs correct weight