Series 90 Modutrol IV Motor
Quantity in Basket: None
Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors
The Series 90 Modutrol IVTM Motors are spring return and non-spring return modulating proportional control motors. Use these motors with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves.
• Replaces M934A,D, M941, M944A,C,D, M945A,D,F, M954, M965, and M975 motors.
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
• Integral spring return returns motor to normal position when power is interrupted.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac. Models available with factory installed transformer, or a field added internal transformer.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard—screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90° to 160°).
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• Nominal timing standard of 30 seconds (90° stroke), and 60 seconds (160° stroke). Other timings available.
• Spring return motors can operate valve linkages form power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed or normally open valve applications.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
• Field addable interface modules can be mounted in the junction box to upgrade the motor to Series 70 (electronic) control.
Replaces Part Number: M9185A1018
fix: needs correct weight