Combination Pilot Burner and Generator
Quantity in Basket: None
PG9 Pilot Generators
Provides a pilot flame for igniting gas burners while generating milivolt output to operate gas valves and relays.
• Single blue flame burner for quiet operation and maximum flame stability.
• “Snorkel” primary air path incinerates dust eliminating linting problems.
• All models provided with orifice base fittings for Natural and LP.
• Flame ring surrounding generator ensures high output and extended generator life.
• High temperature stainless steel generator cover.
• Output Voltage - 750 milivolts nominal, open circuit
• Leads - Standard: 2-wire, 32” with F spade clip type connections
• Base Fittings - Straight type for 1/4” O.D. tubing, compression nut included
• Head type - Channel
• Porting - 180°, 0.87 inch length
• Orifice - 0.024
Replaces Part Number: PG9ADZ102