P7640A Differential Pressure Sensor
Quantity in Basket: None
P7640A, B, U Differential Pressure Sensors
The P7640A Panel Mount, P7640B Duct Mount, and P7640U Universal Differential Pressure Sensors provide reliable, accurate measurement and control. Proper applications include measurement of extremely low pressure applications such as: building/room pressure, air flow, variable air volume, filter status, and duct pressure. They are ideal for clean rooms, hospitals, fume hoods, and computer rooms.
• Temperature-compensated transmitter with advanced ceramic capacitive sensing element designed for very low pressure differentials provides a stable, reliable, maintenance-free operation.
• The P7640 Pressure Sensors are designed with field-selectable 4-20 mA, 0-5 Vdc, or 0-10 Vdc output.
• All models offer jumper selectable inches w.c. or pascal scale.
• All models offer uni- or bi-directional output.
• All models offer jumper selectable fast or standard response time.
• The P7640A,B offer four configurable pressure ranges, selectable between 0-1” w.c/0-250 Pa or 0-10” w.c/0-2500 Pa with an easy to set rotary switch. No jumpers, no guessing.
• The P7640U offers configurable pressure ranges between 0-10 in. w.c/0-2500 Pa with an easy to set rotary switch.
• Duct model comes with factory installed duct probe. The Universal model comes with attachable duct probe and can be used in either panel or duct mounting application.
• All models offer both pushbutton and digital input to zero the output. A microprocessor algorithm prevents accidental zero adjustment during normal operation.
Replaces Part Number: P7640A1000