MR Series Defrost Control Module
The MR Series Controls are versatile, microprocessor-based, multifunction, programmable temperature controls. Depending on the model chosen, the MR Series Controls can also manage alarm, defrost cycle (active or passive defrost), and evaporator fan functions. The MR Series Controls have large red LED displays. These compact controls are available in panel mount and DIN rail mount varieties. The MR Series Controls use the A99B temperature sensors, which allow remote mounting of the display unit. All MR Series Controls perform temperature and alarm management. Some models have additional capabilities.
MR4 Series Controls
The MR4 Series provides temperature, alarm, defrost, and evaporator fan management. The MR4 Series provides defrost cycle management with hot gas or electric heat defrost and defrost termination based on time or temperature. The MR4 Series consolidates the functions of a temperature control, a digital temperature readout, a defrost cycle timer, and a defrost termination device.
• programmable functions allow adjustment of control settings to meet application needs
• alarm management functions provide local alarm display and an alarm output relay that can be used to trigger a remote alarm or dial-out modem
• easily readable LED display displays temperature and other functions quickly and clearly
• programming button lockout allows user to disable programming buttons and deter accidental or unauthorized changes
• accurate, interchangeable temperature sensor provides accurate control performance with up to 300 feet of wiring (an adjustable temperature offset is provided for longer wiring)
• self-test procedure checks control operation by cycling all outputs and testing all LED's