L408J Vaporstat Controller
Quantity in Basket: None
L408J Vaporstat Controllers
The L408J VaporStat® Controllers are line voltage pressure controllers that provide operating control or automatic limit protection for pressure systems of up to 4 psi (27.6 kPa).
All models have MicroswitchTM snap switches to open or close a circuit on a pressure rise.
• Primarily for use in vapor heating systems, but also may be used with liquids, air, and other noncombustible gases.
• Stainless steel diaphragm also allows use with ammonia, oxygen, distilled water, and similar media.
• Maximum surge pressure of 15 psi (103.4 kPa).
• All models have an adjustable subtractive differential.
• Adjustments are made by screws on top of case.
• Scaleplates are marked in English (psi) and metric (kPa) units.
• Case has clear plastic cover so that pressure settings can be observed.
• Hexagonal fitting with 1/4-18 NPT internal threads for direct mounting to the 50024585-001 Brass or 14206 Steel Steam Trap (siphon loop).
• Can also be surface mounted by screws through holes (knockouts) in back of case.
• Ground screw terminal.
Replaces Part Number: L408J1017