Honeywell Element Holder, 8-5/8 in Length
Quantity in Basket: None
For Temperature Controllers
Immersion wells, compression fittings and element holders are used with Aquastat® Temperature Controllers to hold the temperature sensing bulb in the controlled medium. Immersion wells and compression fittings also prevent leakage of the controlled medium.
• Immersion wells and compression fittings are available to fit a 1/2-14 or 3/4-14 NPT tapping with a range of insulation depths.
• Immersion wells and compression fittings are available in a variety of lengths and diameters.
• Immersion wells and compression fittings are available in a variety of materials, to suit the application. Materials include: brass, copper, stainless steel, mild steel or Monel.
• Element holders support the capillary and bulb or an averaging element in duct applications.
• Bulb shields protect the sensing bulb from sun and weather with the bulb installed outdoors.
• Accessories, including mounting clips, heat-conductive compound, waste nuts, a pipe strap and a well adapter, are available for mounting sensing bulbs in various applications.
• Immersion wells allow heat transfer while protecting the sensing bulb from contact with the controlled medium.
• Immersion wells permit removal of the sensing bulb for testing or replacement without draining the system.
• Compression fittings seal the boiler and allow bulb insertion directly into the controlled medium.
Replaces Part Number: 107324A