15/55F; DIFF 5 FXD; OPEN-LO A70 Series Temperature Control for Refrigeration and Heating
The A70 single-pole and A72 two-pole controls are supplied in a wide selection of ranges to meet most application needs. See“Temperature Ranges.” Models may be supplied to open a circuit on temperature increase or close a circuit on temperature increase as required. An A70 single-pole control may optionally include a separate reverse-acting auxiliary contact. Models are available with a SPDT enclosed Pennswitch. All Series A70, A72 controls are designed for use only as operating controls. here an operating control failure would result in personal injury and/or loss of property, it is the responsibility of the installer to add devices (safety, limit controls) or systems (alarm, supervisory systems) that protect against, or warn of, control failure.
• Long life contact structure with high contact force right up to break -- no bounce on make.
• Make reset models are “trip-free”.
• Ranges available to cover most applications.
• Auxiliary contact can be used to actuate an alarm circuit when the main contact opens.
• Two-pole construction provides a number of application advantages
• Heavy gauge “low profile” stainless steel element cup to protect against mechanical damage.
The A70 controls provide dependability and quality at attractive prices.
• All A70, A72 controls have a single calibrated scale which shows directly both cut-in and cutout settings. Adjustments can be made readily without removing the cover.
Replaces Part Numbers: A70HA-13